- 2017 Partnership with Cork’s Red FM launched
- “I even had to go away and figure out who Drake was this week” – Karl Caulfield talks to Thomas Stafford ahead of the new season
- Interview with Patrick ‘Pop’ Crowley of Ramblers u19s
- Roy Keane and Seamus McDonagh Q&A ticket update
- Ross Mann signs for the Rams
- Ramblers giveaways on Cork’s Red FM
- Christopher “Kaka” McCarthy to captain Cobh for 2017
- Q&A with Roy Keane and Seamus McDonagh – online ticket sales
- Ciaran Kearney added to Ramblers’ u19 side
- Club Graphic Designer announced
Club Graphic Designer announced
- Updated: February 2, 2017
As part of Cobh Ramblers FC’s ongoing strategy to improve and promote the club’s brand and image on a large scale, we are delighted to have added CIT graphic design student Kamil Kowalczyk on board with the club.
Our partnership with CIT has been extremely fruitful since its commencement and recently we contacted them to identify possible students who may be willing to get involved in this department. Kamil, who is a second year Visual Communications student, was eager to get on board and has already proved to be a great asset to Cobh Ramblers. We would like to thank him for his help so far and look forward to working with him even more in the future.