- Cabinteely v Cobh Ramblers – Match Preview
- EA Sports Fixture Postponed
- Cobh Ramblers Reinstated to Munster Senior Cup
- MATCH REPORT – Ramblers 5-1 Athlone Town
- Cobh Ramblers vs Athlone Town Preview
- Rowe excited ahead of new U17 season
- An Cluiche le Báile Átha Luain urraithe ag Foras na Gaeilge
- Cian Coleman joins Cobh Ramblers
- Coleman pleased with opening day win
- Match report – Cobh Ramblers 1-1 Shelbourne
Directions to ground:
By Train: Trains run every hour from Corks Kent Station. On exit from Station take steps on left hand side When on top road. Turn up towards hill at Garage on corner and
Short Route (Steep, lots of steps) take next left steps until you reach Lake Road on Top. Keep going straight up thru Glenanaar for 100 Yards to ground (St Colmans Park)
Longer Route follow Bishops Road approx 300 Mts until you reach end and turn up Hill on immediate left again and straight up hill until you reach ground.
By Car: From Cork or Waterford Direction on M25 exit for Cobh near Carrigtwohill.(approx 8km from Cork) Pass Fota Wildlife Park on Right and proceed over Belvelly Bridge and take sharp left at exit of bridge (towards Castle) Continue on this road approx 5km into Cobh until you reach “top of the hill” shops, pubs, etc and turn right at O’Donovan’s Off licence and immediate right again and straight up hill until you reach ground.