- 2017 Partnership with Cork’s Red FM launched
- “I even had to go away and figure out who Drake was this week” – Karl Caulfield talks to Thomas Stafford ahead of the new season
- Interview with Patrick ‘Pop’ Crowley of Ramblers u19s
- Roy Keane and Seamus McDonagh Q&A ticket update
- Ross Mann signs for the Rams
- Ramblers giveaways on Cork’s Red FM
- Christopher “Kaka” McCarthy to captain Cobh for 2017
- Q&A with Roy Keane and Seamus McDonagh – online ticket sales
- Ciaran Kearney added to Ramblers’ u19 side
- Club Graphic Designer announced
Directions to ground:
By Train: Trains run every hour from Corks Kent Station. On exit from Station take steps on left hand side When on top road. Turn up towards hill at Garage on corner and
Short Route (Steep, lots of steps) take next left steps until you reach Lake Road on Top. Keep going straight up thru Glenanaar for 100 Yards to ground (St Colmans Park)
Longer Route follow Bishops Road approx 300 Mts until you reach end and turn up Hill on immediate left again and straight up hill until you reach ground.
By Car: From Cork or Waterford Direction on M25 exit for Cobh near Carrigtwohill.(approx 8km from Cork) Pass Fota Wildlife Park on Right and proceed over Belvelly Bridge and take sharp left at exit of bridge (towards Castle) Continue on this road approx 5km into Cobh until you reach “top of the hill” shops, pubs, etc and turn right at O’Donovan’s Off licence and immediate right again and straight up hill until you reach ground.