- Cabinteely Fixture changed
- James McSweeney called up to Irish u18 squad
- Cobh Ramblers v Wexford – Match Preview
- Ramblers to visit Waterford FC in EA Sports Cup 2nd Round
- Cobh Ramblers launch plans for floating training facility
- Cobh Ramblers v UCD – Match Preview
- Cabinteely v Cobh Ramblers – Match Preview
- EA Sports Fixture Postponed
- Cobh Ramblers Reinstated to Munster Senior Cup
- MATCH REPORT – Ramblers 5-1 Athlone Town
COBH RAMBLERS AFC GROUND REGULATIONS
All persons entering St.Colman’s Park are admitted to the stadium regulations. Entry to the
ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these rules and regulations.
Failure to abide by these regulations may result in ejection from St.Colman’s Park.
1. Fireworks, Flares, Smoke canisters, bottles,poles, laser pens or other similar articles that
could be used as pens are not allowed. persons in possession of such articles may be ejected
from the ground.
2. The consumption of intoxicating liquor in areas other than the club bar is forbidden.
3. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the field of play.
4. Unauthorised persons are not allowed enter the field of play at any time.
5. Cobh Ramblers AFC will not tolerate any form of racial abuse, racist chanting, sectarian
abuse or obscene behaviour.
6. Any person found damaging or defacing club property will be prosecuted.
7. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from stewards may be eje
cted from the ground. Cobh Ramblers AFC reserves the right for servants or agents to remove from the ground any person who with stadium regulations or whose presence in the stadium could reasonably be construed as a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
8.Only persons specifically authorised in writing by Cobh Ramblers AFC are allowed to offer
for sale or distribute any newspaper, periodical or other article inside the stadium.
9. In general the right of admission is reserved to Cobh Ramblers AFC. Persons admitted to this stadium subject to their acceptance of these ground rules and regulations and the rules of the Football Association of Ireland and the Airtricity League. Entry to this ground constitutes unqualified acceptance.