- Cabinteely v Cobh Ramblers – Match Preview
- EA Sports Fixture Postponed
- Cobh Ramblers Reinstated to Munster Senior Cup
- MATCH REPORT – Ramblers 5-1 Athlone Town
- Cobh Ramblers vs Athlone Town Preview
- Rowe excited ahead of new U17 season
- An Cluiche le Báile Átha Luain urraithe ag Foras na Gaeilge
- Cian Coleman joins Cobh Ramblers
- Coleman pleased with opening day win
- Match report – Cobh Ramblers 1-1 Shelbourne
Cobh Ramblers Reinstated to Munster Senior Cup
- Updated: March 20, 2017
As a result of Limerick FC fielding an ineligible player in our recent Munster Senior Cup tie, they have been disqualified from the competition.
Ramblers therefore will take Limerick’s place in the semi finals, where we will play Wilton United.
The disciplinary committee of the Munster Football Association found that Limerick were guilty of fielding an ineligible player in Rodrigo Tosi in the tie at St Colman’s Park on January 28th, where Limerick won 2-0.
The MFA have decided that Limerick will forfeit the game in accordance with the rules, with Ramblers progressing to the next round of the competition.
A date for the semi final tie away to Wilton United will be announced shortly.
← Previous Story MATCH REPORT – Ramblers 5-1 Athlone Town